- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 2 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 10 months
- Recruiter responds
- 78% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 11 days ago
- Real Estate
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 18F Tower One and Exchange Plaza, Makati, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Persuasion and Negotiation
- Graduate of any Bachelors Degree
- Preferably with 1-2 years of related experience in from any industry
- Fresh graduates / entry level applicants are welcome to apply
- Good in networking and maintaining relationships with clients
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Excellent oral and written communications skills
- Promote, market and sell Ayala Land Premier properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in various sales and marketing initiatives.
- Source for potential clients and build strong relationships with them.
- Build and sustain a strong social and/or professional network.
- Inform clients on market conditions, prices, legal and/or documentary requirements and other related matters.
- Meet the required sales target on a quarterly basis.
- Training and development for qualified applicants
- Receive monthly allowances and earn commissions
- Receive various incentives (gadgets, travel, car, cash) upon hitting the required target
Ayala Land transformed the Philippine landscape with the nation's premier business district over five decades ago. As the largest, most experienced, and most trusted company in its field, Ayala Land leads the burgeoning real estate industry in the Philippines with prime residential and commercial developments. Ayala Land Premier carries the heritage of Ayala Land. From high-rise condominiums to suburban environments and leisure communities, Ayala Land Premier developments are true testaments to high-quality living. Heralded for their prestige, choice location, and unrivaled land value appreciation, each development guarantees prime locations and desired addresses. At Ayala Land Premier, our biggest investment is our people. We train them to be the best that they can be. We support them in their drive to achieve their aspirations. And most of all, we inspire them to build strong relationships with clients. You can now live your dream of a high-paying job, travel opportunities, and excellent chances of climbing up the corporate ladder in a prestigious company. We reward people not only with excellent pay and perks but also with advancement in a solid career in the Real Estate industry. Join our growing sales force now!