Retail Sales Clerk
- Quezon, Philippines
- Part time
Those selected as PWA Sales Clerks will be considered for deployment in leading retail establishments in Metro Manila. Main responsibilities include but is not limited to stock arrangement, food handling, client relations, selling. We are looking for positive team members who can interact well with colleages and customers.
The Autism Society Philippines' Career Placement Initiative is a program that involves the screening, counselling and placement of adults with autism for employment. We match persons with autism and compassionate employers. ASP calls for employers to look at PWAs as potential contributors with unique skills that can become their company’s competitive advantage. ASP is vested in creating Autism-OK workplaces and in helping individuals who are ready for employment find jobs they will enjoy for life.
- Must be a PERSON WITH AUTISM
- Self-advocates with autism, 18 years old and above
- Received job readiness training or completed high school at the least
- Organized and has excellent spatial skills
- Trustworthy and friendly
- Can work independently and able to follow instructions
- Able to self-regulate and positively contribute to the workplace
- Job level
- Fresh Grad / Entry Level
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Graduated from high school
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- 11th Jamboree, Diliman, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Non-Profit / Volunteering
- 10 openings
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.