Sales & Marketing Executive
- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 6 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 6 months
- Recruiter responds
- 0% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 20 days ago
- Employment Type
- Full time
- Office Address
- 1197 Azure Business Center EDSA, Muῆoz Quezon City., Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Graduate of Business Management, Finance, Economics, Marketing or any business related courses.
Basic licensure issued by the Insurance Commission such as GA (General Agent) for Non-life insurance is an advantage but not required.
With at least two (2) years of related working experience in the same capacity. Fresh graduates with high potential can also be considered.
Basic know-how on the Insurance Commission procedures is an advantage but not required.
Should have excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Attentive to details, proactive, highly organized, highly analytical, must have a good problem-solving skills and adaptableStrong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
The Sales and Marketing Executive is responsible in marketing and sales of all non-life insurance coverage or related products and/or services. He/she is tasked to manage individual or corporate accounts. The job holder performs basic requirements analysis to determine specific clients' overall priorities and needs.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for the end to end sales process from marketing, client identification, preparation of quotations, conducting presentations to clients, negotiations on policy terms and closing of sales.
- Implements basic marketing strategies (i.e. penetration, new business area saturation) to be competitive with other insurance companies. Promotes the unique features and advantages of various insurance plans such as Fire Insurance & Motor car etc.
- Develops new clients/new markets and generate list of prospective clients to grow the business.
- Manages and maintains existing clients by providing good customer service such as addressing their queries and/or concerns to ensure repeat business thus meeting company’s annual objectives.
- Ensures that existing clients or future clients are promptly and accurately satisfied by providing excellent customer service.
- Coordinates with the underwriter and claims processor on the technical aspect of underwriting and claims respectively.
- Prepares documentation on all bidding activities and all necessary documents for request policy bonds etc.
- Studies and monitors market trends, competitors’ activities and creates recommendations to the branch head for continuous business growth.
- Performs administrative tasks that may be assigned from time to time or as the business need requires.
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Performance Bonus