Property Investment Consultants | Cavite
- Fort Bonifacio, Philippines
- Full time
- You will be promoting sales of properties through advertisements, open houses, and participation in multiple listing services.
- You will also be sourcing for possible clients and ensure to maintain a good and healthy relationship with them.
- While building your relationship with your clients, you will also be advising them on market conditions, prices, mortgages, legal requirements and related matters.
- You will also be hitting your sales quota every quarter.
- A graduate of any 2 or 4-year course
- Good interpersonal skills
- With pleasing personality
- Knowledge and experience in Sales/Real Estate is a plus but fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
- Fast learner, can work under pressure, and is goal-oriented
- Candidates must be willing to work in Cavite
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.