Art Director | ABS-CBN Online Business
- Quezon City, PhilippinesGround Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines, Quezon City, Metro Manila, PhilippinesQuezon CityMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Develops creative visual ideas, concepts and strategies, and implements them to achieve the overall look and design of the website.
- Identifies, creates, and shoots/edits photos, videos, graphics, and other design elements to be used for the platform.
- Participates in projects for the platform – from conceptualization, pre-production, production, and post-production.
- Bachelor's degree in Fine Arts, Multimedia Arts, Graphic Design, or related courses
- With at least 2 years of relevant working experience in website graphic design
- With at least 2 years of hands-on experience in video production and editing
- Experience in marketing and advertising is an advantage
- Must be proficient in the following applications:
- Adobe Premiere Pro
- Adobe After Effects
- Adobe Photoshop
- Adobe Illustrator
- Microsoft Office Tools
- Digital Marketing
- Digital Creative Direction
- Job level
- Associate / Supervisor
- Job category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- Ground Floor ELJ Building, ABS-CBN Compound, Mother Ignacia Avenue, 1100 Metro Manila, Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Entertainment / Film / News and Current Affairs / Public Service / Publishing / Digital, etc.
- 1 opening
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.