This position is responsible for promoting and generating sales through a portfolio of accounts within assigned area and creation of long-term relationships with customers with the objective of achieving established sales targets and increasing market share for AP Power Plants.
- Qualifies sales lead to ensure they meet target customer profile.
- Identifies and assesses customer needs, presents a solution, responds to customer inquiries, negotiates within limits of authority and closes the sale to meet revenue targets.
- Monitors compliance with terms and conditions to maximize financial and operational performance and minimize risk.
- Establishes rapport with customers, understands their feedback on service level and updates customers on operational issues to generate future sales and repeat business.
- Assists in conducting market research on consumer behavior, latest trends, and competitor activity to provide accurate and timely information for making strategic and operational decisions.
- Submits periodic reports to the Area Manager in order to present sales performance and sales achievement.
- Assists in document preparation for ERC approval and represent organization interest in ERC hearings to ensure proper implementation of supply agreements.
- Knowledge of the technical operations, policies, and regulations of the power industry related to Generation, Transmission and Distribution sectors.
- Understanding of marketing, finance, and other business principles to manage day-to-day operations, obligations, contracts and other legal documents, ERC regulations pertaining to supply agreements.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- Graduate of Engineering, Economics, Finance, Business or any related course
- Interpersonal skills
- Problem-solving and decision making skills
- Negotiation skills
- Influencing skills
- Communication and presentation skills
- Customer service skills
- Market research skills