- The Analytics and Optimization Manager is responsible for conducting studies and providing analytics that will determine the optimized contracting level of the Wholesale Team’s generation portfolio.
- The position is also responsible for managing the revenue modelling process and the optimization of gross margin in coordination with the AP Gen BUs and translating the Wholesale strategy into financials.
- The position is also responsible for procuring replacement power when necessary.
- Ensures that there is enough portfolio of supply to cater the capacity/energy demand requirements of the Wholesale customers.
- Negotiates and closes, as needed, the possible least cost replacement power supply and favorable Wholesale commercial terms via physical or financial contracts.
- Performs sensitivity analysis related to the risk factors of contracts (e.g. availability of supply, outage allowances and calculated exposure).
- Determines the optimal level of contracting and market exposure in order to maximize portfolio value.
- Manages the revenue and gross margin modelling process in coordination with the Gen BUs as required for planning and budgeting,rolling forecasts, warchest, and all other analyses.
- Ensures that assignment of contracts between RES, and generation companies optimizes value for the company, in consideration of factors including but not limited to tax and renewable energy requirements.
- Strong analytical and planning skills;
- Good communication and presentation skills;
- Excellent problem-solving skills;
- At least 5 years of experience in experience in the power industry or industrial marketing
- Bachelor’s Degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance, Business Management, or any 4-year related course Master’s degree in Economics, Engineering, Finance, or Business Administration, an advantage
- Knowledge of power industry market dynamics and operations (generation, transmission, distribution, RES supply)
- Knowledge of power industry laws, rules, and regulations (generation, transmission, distribution)
- Knowledge of Power Supply Agreements
- Strong communication abilities, both verbal and written, with the presence and confidence to ably present reports to management and to represent the operating entities in dealing with and negotiating with external contacts
Perks and Benefits
- Work from Home
- Job Level
- Mid-Senior Level / Manager
- Job Category
- Sales and Marketing
- Educational Requirement
- Bachelor's degree graduate
- Recruiter response to application
- Office Address
- NAC Tower, 32nd Street, Bonifacio Global City
- Oil / Energy / Solar / Greentech
- 1 opening
Aboitiz Power Corporation (AboitizPower, AP) is a leader in the Philippine Electric Power Industry with a portfolio of assets located across the country. At AboitizPower, we thrive together to drive change for a better world. We are a PEOPLE-CENTRIC organization who provides growth OPPORTUNITIES on a professional and personal level. We shape a better future as we do purposeful WORK in an ENVIRONMENT that is culture-focused, continuously innovating, and where individual and team contributions aligned to winning with integrity are RECOGNIZED. When you work at AboitizPower, you become part of an organization that is passionate and committed to advancing business and communities by providing reliable, reasonable, and responsible power to all. AboitizPower is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse and inclusive workforce is crucial to our purpose of driving change for a better world. We consider and encourage all applicants without discriminating against age, sexual orientation and/or gender identity, disability, political opinion, religion, nationality, marital or parental status (including pregnancy), ethnicity or other status protected by law. Our equal opportunity and non-discrimination policy applies in all aspects of employment, including recruitment, hiring, regularization, promotions, transfers, discipline, termination, benefits and training. We urge everyone to be vigilant against scams that involve fraudulent offers of employment with Aboitiz Power Corporation. Scammers are falsely claiming to be representatives of Aboitiz, offering jobs in exchange for recruitment fees. Aboitiz does not ask for money from our applicants at any point of the job application process. #POWERyourFuture