Outbound Sales Agent
- Pasay, PhilippinesPasay, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasayMetro ManilaPhilippines
- Full time
The Outbound Sales Representative is responsible for generating qualified opportunities for the mid-market sales force through outbound prospecting efforts. They will work as a part of a team to support Revenue Marketing and Sales objectives.
- Build rapport with contacts by offering resources and understanding where the prospect is in the buying process.
- Work as a part of the team and demonstrate flexibility with regards to tasks assigned and hours worked.
- Actively work towards meeting group KPIs and improving personal performance including attending and participating in team meetings.
- Ensure that the commitments made to customers and responses to customers enquiries are all in line with company values and objectives.
Majority of the agents that we have in our company are earning individually an amount of 4,000php to 80,000php on top of their basic salary. If you are a money-driven person and you think, you have what it takes to be part of our company, kindly apply now and wait for our talent acquisition team to contact you.
- At least 2 years inbound/outbound/cold calling experience is required.
- Has excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Should be goal oriented, highly competitive, inquisitive and persistent
- Must be willing to work in in Pasay City on a permanent mid shift (12pm to 9pm)
Perks and Benefits
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Communication Skills
- Handling Objections
Feel secure when applying: look for the verified icon and always do your research on a company. Avoid and report situations when employers require payment or work without compensation as part of their application process.