- 1 opening
- Preferred Educational Attainment
- Graduated from college
- 5 months ago
- Application deadline
- in 7 months
- Recruiter responds
- 13% of the time
- Recruiter last seen
- 4 months ago
- Sales and Marketing
- Employment Type
- Full time
- 13,000.00 - 16,000.00 PHP per month
- Office Address
- 3rd Floor Active Fun 9th St. cor. 28th Taguig Metro Manila, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
Organizing and Planning
Sales and Marketing Knowledge
Hotel & Restaurant Management
- She must be a college graduate of any 4-year course, (preferably Mass Communications, Business, Marketing, Hotel and Restaurant Management or related courses)
- She must have at least 1 year experience in sales or customer service.
- She must have a pleasing, outgoing and confident personality.
- She must be physically fit.
- She must be computer literate and skilled in Microsoft programs (Word, Excel, Powerpoint).
- She must be fluent in English, both oral and written.
- She must be willing to work in The Fort, Active Fun Building, Bonifacio High Street Taguig City.
- Inquiry Management
- Field sales calls/ Manning event booths
- Club lead generation (renewal management included)
- Trial Management
- Cash management (accepting and recording payments, handling disbursements, cash balancing)
- Updating of databases/ recording functions
- Implementing marketing initiatives
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Employee Discounts
- Gym Membership
- Performance Bonus
360 Fitness Club is committed to: Consistently creating an exceptional overall 360 experience for its members and clients Always providing a more effective, efficient and fun alternative to traditional forms of exercise to its members Developing the expertise of its team by providing avenues for growth, while ensuring they are happy to be a part of the company Providing optimum returns to shareholders while giving back to our employees, members and to the community.