SEO eCommerce Specialist
- Pasig, Philippines2nd floor Metrowalk Complex, Meralco Avenue , Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 35.000,00 - PHP 45.000,00 / bulanPHP350004500035000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Work with the Philippines next-generation B2B Marketplace Shoppable Business. We help small and large enterprises expand their reach by catering to a global marketplace, selling authentic products, and fulfilling orders efficiently. Shoppable is the Philippines first 100% Filipino-owned eCommerce B2B platform specializing in digital procurement. Work with us!
Shoppable Business is looking for a keen SEO Specialist to create and edit written content for the audience of Shoppable Business. System standards and practices in listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance are expected to be according to the search engine optimization trends to boost the websites ranking.
You will be working closely with writers and designers in the marketing team to plan and publish relevant and read-worthy content strategies for our audience.
As an SEO Specialist, you will be responsible for editing and creating content topics that the writers will produce. Your role includes identifying the best SEO practices for inventory, pre-orders, content, and pricing policies.
Shoppable Business helps startups, brands, and small, medium, and large businesses get online. Shoppable is enabling eCommerce through our specialized marketplaces, logistics infrastructure, financial products, and eCommerce tools.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Write and edit product content which will be published on eCommerce websites and portals.
- Set excellent standards for systems and first-rate practices for new product listings, content creation, distribution, and maintenance.
- Work closely with different teams (product management, graphics, and sales) to provide updated content that will be shared across eCommerce platforms.
- Be a subject matter expert to assigned product categories.
- Identify SEO optimal practices for inventory, pre-orders, and pricing policies.
- Ability to multi-task and meet deadlines while maintaining attention to detail.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in an SEO or eCommerce role
- Experience working with tools like SEMRush, MOZ, Ahrefs, etc.
- Live and breathe Keywords and Content
- Up-to-date with the latest algorithm updates
- Demonstrable experience with Shopify is highly desirable
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office suite at an intermediate to advanced level; advanced Excel skillsare a must.
- Highly developed written communication skills
- Well-developed numerical skills demonstrated through accurate tracking and reporting of metrics
- Willingness and capacity to build knowledge of the eCommerce industry and products
- Strong attention to detail, coupled with the ability to work quickly and accurately
- Day-to-day management of website performance & applicable automation of SEO tagging
- Work with product & engineering to define technical SEO requirements
- Identify opportunities to improve crawling & indexation
- Support for page remapping & URL structural updates
- Bi-weekly site audits and reporting, with recommendations and roadmap scheduling
- QA of deployments
- Support SEO team lead & SEO departmental lead
- Report building & automation
- Keyword Research and Content Creation
- Closely monitor Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other SEO tools for anomalies or fluctuations in traffic.
- Ensuring upload of product and content onto the website, providing SEO is optimized.
- Make SEO recommendations for our website, conducting regular audits of the site to improve SEO ranking and on-site conversion.
- Maintain and develop our in-house marketplace stores
- Identify and troubleshoot website SEO issues as they arise.
- Implement/set up online sales promotions and discounts.
- Keyword Research and Content Creation
- Develop and maintain performance reporting and identify performance improvement across Key Performance Indicators.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Life Insurance
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO)
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Meralco Ave, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 1 lowongan dibuka