Medical Collections Supervisor
Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
- Mandaluyong, Philippines8th Floor Unit 804, 530, Shaw Blvd, Wack-Wack Greenhills, Mandaluyong, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMandaluyongMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- PHP 35.000,00 - PHP 40.000,00 / bulanPHP350004000035000MONTH
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Supervise and oversee the plans and programs related to Insurance And Patient Collection
- Develop policies and plans that will improve Insurance and Patient Collections to minimize the Account receivables
- Ensure prompt reimbursement from Insurance and Patients.
- Evaluate the accounts that are no longer collectible and suggest the best way to handle receivables
- Plan and implement collection policies and guidelines
- Review collection reports and statements
- Distribute and Monitor the workload of Collection Specialists
- Work directly with the Production Team and discuss any patterns of denials being observed.
- Supervise, oversee and evaluate the collections' team performance
- Help in the hiring and training of new employees in the Collection Department
- Review the collections report before sending it to the client
- Able to Work From Home, must have reliable internet connection.
- English proficiency; spoken and written
- Phone collection experience on the US accounts is desirable but not required
- With 2 years Medical Billing, Medical Collections, or Medical Insurance experience
- Understanding of the US Medical Insurance Industry, Medicare, Medicaid, commercial payers, and contracted networks is a plus
- Willing to work the Graveyard shift
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Sick Leave
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Equipment/ computer is provided
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Health and Medical
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 530, Shaw Blvd, Wack-Wack Greenhills
- Business Process Outsourcing
- 2 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Vector Outsourcing Solutions Phils., Inc.
We are fast growing US based healthcare BPO supporting medical groups, dental groups, diagnostic laboratories, urgent care centers and other ancillary health care providers. Join us now and become one of our leaders as we continue to grow. Vision: To improve healthcare delivery by placing the needs of both providers and patients at the forefront and delivering exceptional customer service Mission: To provide world class customer service, that drives efficiency and progress within the healthcare system, by working together in a culture of continuous improvement and innovation Values: Transparency Honesty Accountability Trust Responsibility Efficiency Adaptability Innovation Respect