• Use essential job tools and applications diligently.
• Responsible in achieving the Vendor’s and Distributor’s agreed target
• Responsible in maintaining Partnership Level per vendor or help achieve the highest Partnership Level per vendor. Ensure training and certification are communicated to internal, but not limited to PreSales, Engineering and Support.
• Responsible in creating Business and/or Marketing Plan per vendor
• Responsible in lead generation and/or marketing events per vendor
• Accountable in managing expectations as far as business solutions and resources are concerned for both internal and external such as but not limited to (1) Customer, (2) Principals/Business partners and (2) account/sales team
• Responsible in external communications for principal engagements / activities such as but not limited to: (1) QBR, (2) Technology/Program Updates, (3) Partnership requirements, such as maintaining and/or expanding partnership level
• Responsible in ensuring that the team can deliver quality outcome with minimum cost involved and using the company resources diligently without sacrificing the customer service satisfaction.
• Responsible in Product Solution Announcements, not limited to EOS/EOL, Security Vulnerabilities, Important Updates. Etc and ensure communication, execution plans with other team members from PreSales, Engineering.
• Responsible with Vendor/Principal/Distributor programs communication such as but not limited (1) SPIFF’s (2) Incentive Programs (3) Rebates (4) Promotions and other means of revenue returns to the company.
• Responsible in engagements with Reseller/Partner Agreements, review of documents, evaluation of potential solution partners. Follow internal process for legal review and filings.
• A graduate of any 4-year Business related courses is preferred:
BS in Business Management
BS in Business Administration
BS in Business & Entrepreneurship
• With at least 2 years of experience in Product Management or Vendor Management is preferred
• Has background experience with product solutioning
• Has experience with Network and Security or any technical/IT related field is required
• Knowledgeable on Product Management and/or Vendor Management for Network and Security Products.
• Able to work closely with vendors and distributors on a daily basis.
• Able to work closely with sales, pre-sales & engineering team and marketing to help achieve vendor’s revenue target
• Able to identify suitable vendor and help facilitate selection process for contract negotiation process.
• Able to assist Account Manager to secure the best discount possible.
• With good presentation and/or negotiation skills
• With good interpersonal communication skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 105 H.V. Dela Costa, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 2 lowongan dibuka