Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for a Conversion Engineer to join our Conversion & Accessories Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
The Conversion Engineer is a member of the IMV0 and Conversion Section that is responsible in supporting the development of conversion models.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in planning and project management.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Development of conversion models. (design review, sourcing of materials, trial and evaluation, certification approval)
- Responsible in studying body builder's guide and specifications creation for new conversion models.
- Responsible in analyzing and recommending specifications based on planning team requirements.
- Responsible in auditing body builders and parts suppliers.
- Preparation of project management/development reports.
- Responsible in processing accessory part number issuance.
Our perfect match:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical, Management, Industrial, Computer, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas and are keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- You can present ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- You can establish courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You can make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Knowledge in Automotive Operation and Function (Hands-on experience - assembly and disassembly of vehicle components)
- Has knowledge in technical analysis and able to interpret technical drawings
- Has project management/development skills
- Has excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills
- Has driving skills (must have a valid Philippine Driver's License)
- Preferably with knowledge in AutoCAD and CATIA
- Must be willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna