Toyota Motor Philippines is looking for an Accessory Development Engineer to join our Conversion & Accessories Department based in Santa Rosa City, Laguna, Philippines.
The Accessory Development Engineer is a member of the Accessory Development Section that is responsible for the development of accessories in support to model life management introduction.
In this role, you are expected to be a domain expert in planning and project management.
Your role and responsibilities:
- Develop existing/new accessories to support model life management introduction. (design review, trial and evaluation, mass production until parts introduction/model launching)
- Provide technical assessment of accessories for introduction.
- Provide technical support/information and conduct installation trainings to different stakeholders for introduction of new models.
- Preparation of technical reports.
- Responsible in processing accessory part number issuance.
Our perfect match:
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Mechanical, Management, Industrial, Computer, Electronics and Communication Engineering
- You can establish courses of action for self and others to ensure that work is completed efficiently.
- You have achieved a satisfactory level of technical and professional skill or knowledge in position-related areas and are keeping up with current developments and trends in areas of expertise.
- You can make customers and their needs a primary focus of one's actions; developing and sustaining productive customer relationships.
- You are capable of clearly conveying information and ideas through a variety of media to individuals or groups in a manner that engages the audience and helps them understand and retain the message.
- You can present ideas effectively to individuals or groups when given time to prepare; deliver presentations suited to the characteristics and needs of the audience.
- Proficient in the use of MS Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Basic Knowledge in Automotive and its Accessories
- Has project management skills
- Has excellent communication, negotiation and coordination skills
- Has driving skills (must have a valid Philippine Driver's License)
- Has knowledge in technical analysis and able to interpret technical drawings
- Preferably with knowledge in AutoCAD and CATIA
- Must be willing to work in Sta. Rosa, Laguna