- Understand business goals and recommend new approaches, policies and procedures to effect continual improvements in business objectives, productivity and development of HR within the company
- Oversee employee movements acrosss organisation
- Manage effective talent acquisition, development, employee relations, retention and reward programs
- Create and manage various HR Reports & analytics
- Partner with senior leadership to develop and implement effective HR policies and practices that will support the strategic growth of a business
- Execute various HR projects
- Conduct HR-related socialisations and trainings
- Supervise day-to-day HR activities in various User's departments
- Works closely with management and employees to improve work relationships, build morale, and increase productivity and retention
- Provide HR expertise in the areas of feedback, employee relations, development and coaching, compensation, and organizational development
- Lead core HR processes across products (performance calibration, compensation cycle, promotions)
- Provides HR policy guidance and interpretation
- Manages and resolves complex employee relations issues. Conducts effective, thorough and objective investigations.
- Liaise with outsourcing and be a center of contact point between company and the third party
- Responsible for managing employee cycles.
- Minimum 1 year experience as HR generalist/Jr associate HRBP
- A deep knowledge of HR programs and practices, including but not limited to HR Basic Knowledge and Indonesia government rules
- Outstanding interpersonal and communication skills, both verbal and written
- Demonstrated analytical thinking, problem solving, and decision making skills. Critical thinker with success in developing innovative solutions to business or a certain organization.
- Ability to listen and understand the needs of the employees, together with those of the company.
- Ability to manage multiple, complex issues and prioritize projects concurrently
- Tech savvy and able to operate Google tools (google workspace)
- Proficiency skills in google sheets/excel
- Willing to work hybrid
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Change Management
- Analyzing Data
- Conflict Resolution
- Project Management
- Employee Relations
- People Management
Tentang Manuva (Formerly Tjetak)
Manuva is End-to-End Supply Chain Platform for SME Manufacturers, providing made-to-order and ready-made goods. We help produce & distribute the best ready-made & custom-made products directly from our manufacturers to retailers & b2b customers. We are now looking for like-minded people to help us scale our business across Indonesia and lead the new innovation in this exciting industry.