The Software Practice is a technology company based in Singapore that builds sophisticated web and mobile applications for Enterprises and Government Agencies.
We started TSP by working with entrepreneurs who brought expertise in specific industry verticals but required a technical team that could help them realize their ideas. We partnered with them as their product teams helping them build their MVP, talk to customers and refine the product, raise money, and even hire their in-house tech teams while remaining as consultants.
Now, our clients range from large enterprises and Government Agencies in Singapore requiring innovative solutions in critical business workflows to small start-ups looking to build and launch their product from scratch. Our clientele includes some of the largest SE Asian banks, Fortune 500 IT firms, several Government Agencies in Singapore and one of Asia’s largest airports.
- Candidates can be expected to
- Co-ordinate with Software Developers, QA and Project managers to deploy web applications (new applications and upgrades to existing software)
- Build documentation and SOPs to follow during deployments
- Set up and manage development and testing Environments
- Manage releases from Development - PROD environments
- Prepare backups/recovery processes and procedures and plan for Disaster Recovery
- Work with System Architects to plan and implement CI/CD pipelines for government, public and private cloud infrastructures
- Automate deployments to different types of architectures including microservices, serverless, monolithic and containerized
- Research, propose, document and execute the adoption of DevOps, testing and code quality best practices
- Administer and manage DevOps tooling
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or related fields
- Comfortable with Windows and Linux Server environments
- Ability to write scripts to automate processes
- In depth experience working with AWS or Azure
- Great communication (verbal and written) and interpersonal skills
- Network engineers who’d like to make the jump to DevOps are welcome.
Experience in the following is a plus
- Monitoring tools
- CI/CD automation tools
- Server orchestration
- Government Private Cloud or Government Commercial Cloud
- DevOps and CICD pipelines
- Containerisation (eg. Docker)
- AWS and Azure Certifications
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home