We are looking for a highly-analytical Certified Public Accountant (CPA) to join our Company. To accomplish your goal of successfully managing our company’s tax and financial processes, you will perform various tasks. These include filing all tax forms, performing regular audits, and analyzing business transactions.
To succeed in this role, you need to have comprehensive knowledge of bookkeeping, auditing, and budgeting processes. Our ideal candidate is extremely professional, with excellent communication, organizational skills and has knowledge on international taxation.
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Finance, or a related field.
- A minimum of 2 years’ proven experience as a public accountant.
- CPA certification is a requirement.
- Outstanding tax knowledge of local, state, and federal regulations.
- Excellent attention to detail with strong analytical skills.
- Solid understanding of accounting software and MS Office.
- Good communication and organizational skills.
- Can work from home
- Preferably female
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- No work on holidays
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Auditing and Compliance
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Attention to Detail
- Computer Literate / Basic Computer Skills
Lisensi dan Sertifikat
- Certified Public Accountant
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- BGC Corporate Center, 30th Street, Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Services
- 1 lowongan dibuka