Leasing and Operations Specialist I
- Pasig, Philippines5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesPasigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
The Leasing and Operations Specialist for Imagine Homes Management’s primary role is to assist and execute daily operational and leasing tasks in the property life cycle for an owner-operator real estate company in the US.
Core functions for this position include the following:
- Execute account processes within standards
- Get, want, and have the capacity to fulfill the requirements of seat
- Fulfillment of Key Performance Indicators set for team
- Problem-solve within their capacity
- Build strong relationships with our counterparts
- Assist Directors of Resident Services in managing property listings owned by
- Imagine Homes Management
- Publish, update, and remove property postings and listings
- Create marketing descriptions for properties being marketed by the business
- Process Rental Applications from prospective residents and applicants
- Process all applications and verifying all details submitted by all persons involved
- Assisting in setting up and registering newly acquired properties
- Contacting and assisting in onboarding new vendors
- Assisting in updating and managing data across all markets and platforms
- Assisting in utility service opt-in processes
- Graduate of any 4-year course (preferred if business course such as real estate management, marketing management, etc)
- Knowledgeable in using MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Familiarity with using PowerBI or any US real-estate tools is a plus.
- 1-2 years of job experience in regards to marketing, business, or communication (highly preferable)
- Work experience in the real estate industry is a plus (US and/or Philippines)
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 5F, Silvercity Annex 1, Frontera Verde, Pasig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Creative Process Outsourcing
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang StraightArrow Corporation
StraightArrow Corporation is a creative process outsourcing company that supports creative and advertising agencies, marketing teams, and business owners by providing a repertoire of outsourced creative services to implement their marketing campaigns.
Our primary clients are located in the US, UK, and Australia and enlist our services to execute and refine marketing processes, allowing them to focus on developing strategies and fulfilling core functions. We provide industry experience and insight, technical expertise, and, as a Google and HubSpot partner agency, technological support.
Our in-house team of graphic designers, web developers, communication specialists, market researchers and analysts are backed up by a roster of over a thousand creatives from different fields.
Our Services: Graphic Design, Social Media Management, Website & Application Development, Content Marketing, Search Engine Optimization, Inbound Marketing, Business Analytics and Project Management.
WHY JOIN US?
StraightArrow Corporation's core service is to provide creative talent to support our clients. Our people are a happy mix of designers, copywriters, graphic designers, developers, analysts and marketers of other disciplines—all driven to deliver exceptional results through diligent, upstanding work.
We envision ourselves as becoming one of the most admired companies in the Philippines: a pioneer in offshore creative services and a leader in the outsourcing industry.
If you love innovation and hate mediocrity, if you wish to test and hone your skills, then come and challenge your limits with us—we’d be happy to have you.
Our Benefits: Monthly Pamper Benefit, Free Breakfast, Perfect Attendance Awards, Outpatient Reimbursement, Free Shuttle Service, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation Leave, Paid Sick Leave, Maternity & Paternity Leave, Special Leave Benefits for Women and Life Insurance, Meal Allowance, Transportation Allowance, Medical / Health Insurance, 13th Month Pay, Night Differential, Birthday GCs