Head of Sales
StoreHub Sdn Bhd
- Makati, PhilippinesMakati, Metro Manila, PhilippinesMakatiMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippines
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail and restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we believe that technology is essential for businesses to survive and thrive in today's fast-changing world. We also believe that equal access to technology is a fundamental right. That's why we’re committed to bridging this gap and making technology accessible to all, regardless of their background. By focusing on serving needs, not just profit, we level the playing field for those who have been marginalized. Our customers trust us with the success of their businesses, and we play to win by enabling everyone to build successful businesses.
At StoreHub we model ourselves on a pro-sports team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
On a team like this, you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and feel most fulfilled professionally.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
As a member of an innovative, motivated, and talented team, you will be driving our Sales Team in the Philippines to successfully acquire new business opportunities for StoreHub. You will help drive the strategy and execution of growing our customer base in the Philippines and will oversee day-to-day sales operations. We need our Business Consultant Lead to be versatile and passionate to tackle new problems as we continue to push technology forward.
As the Head of Sales for our PH office, you will be the liaison between the Country Head and our high-performing sales team based in Manila. You are responsible for making sure the team is trained and managed to support the country’s sales targets and KPIs.
The work is challenging, fast-paced, and always on the bleeding edge. You are extremely determined, have strong interpersonal skills, an unwavering commitment to quality and a collaborative work ethic. You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t). What we’re after is someone with a curious mind and a passion for improvement.
What you will do:
- Lead the Philippines Sales Team and coach them in their respective fields: Sales Coordinator, Business Consultant
- Liaise with upper management to ensure sales targets are met
- Analyse current marketplace and give important feedback to leadership team on the market and our competitors
- Train Philippines Sales Team on sales techniques/skills, process and product knowledge
- Responsible for KPis and goals of the team
- Support country recruitment strategy through sourcing/interviewing screened candidates, providing recruitment team with localised expertise
- Curate and communicate country-specific product and pricing feedback and opportunities
- Align and sync country activities/initiatives with other organisational functions (product, marketing, sales etc.)
- Develop new business opportunities with potential distribution channels and partnerships that meet company objectives
- Build company brand and market awareness (with Marketing support) in the Philippines
- Represent StoreHub by managing and monitoring the brand activity within the country, and by representing the company in the local market at events
How you will need to be:
- A Big passion for helping small business
- You have at least 5 years of doing Outside Sales
- You have at least 3 years of experience managing or working as a team lead for a Sales team
- You have excellent people skills and are comfortable with presenting and explaining StoreHub's products to our clients
- You are able to create outbound solution messaging both in written and verbal form
- You have solid knowledge and skills in customer orientation, product demonstration, sales techniques, and sales control systems
- You enjoy the challenge of working in a fast-paced data-driven sales environment
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a high-volume, fast-paced environment
- Ability to work in a dynamic, rapidly changing environment, adapting to changing requirements and collaborating with a wide range of colleagues to quickly deliver solutions
- Ability to facilitate cross-function collaboration, especially regarding technical aspects
- Detail-oriented with demonstrated ability to self-direct, prioritize work, and meet deadlines
- Takes initiative on projects and assignments, seeks alternate solutions when necessary
- Highly motivated and results-oriented
Bonus points if:
- You have knowledge and experience within the technology of SaaS (Software as a Service) sector
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! Our culture is unlike anywhere else, as we model ourselves on a pro-sports team where all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do, constantly challenging you to improve yourself and your team. Expect to work with some of the smartest and most interesting StoreHubbers who are highly effective collaborators
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. We are problem solvers at heart, and we strive to fix issues at their root cause. With a focus on facts and data, we make informed decisions and consider multiple perspectives to find the best solutions
- Embracing Feedback: Courage and Growth. At StoreHub, we highly value the courage to give and receive feedback as an integral part of personal and professional growth. We believe in correcting, teaching, and embracing new ideas fearlessly, holding ourselves and our teammates to high standards to achieve our full potential. Failure is not a setback but an opportunity to learn and grow, and we never shy away from pushing ourselves to be our best
- It’s the Impact that counts. We recognise that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work alone and long hours are not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution. Instead, our model works best for people who highly value teammates who deliver consistent excellence
- CADCHI. Co-created values, a compass to achieve our mission: Communication, Authenticity, Discernment, Courage, Hunger, Impact
At StoreHub, we don't just offer a job, we offer an experience. In addition to our unique culture, we provide a wide range of perks and benefits to help you thrive:
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters
- Team building activities to help you bond and collaborate with your teammates
- Robust employee engagement framework with different activities every month to help you connect and build relationships with amazing Hubbers from other departments
- Reflection and feedback culture, with monthly one-on-ones with your coach to help you grow and receive in-depth individual feedback
- Career progression map to help you build your own path within your team, with both expert and coach tracks, as well as internal movement opportunities to other departments
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Free Season Parking - no more roadside headaches
- Apple MacBooks for everyone to help you do your best work
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and leveling up
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- People Management
- Closing Sales
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Alamat Kantor
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka