Are you driven, results-oriented and a team player?
With 15,000 customers in over 15 countries, StoreHub's mission is to make business awesome for everyone by providing retail & restaurant businesses the technology and services they need to succeed.
At StoreHub, we’re building a dream team whereby all of your colleagues are extraordinary at what they do and are highly effective collaborators.
It is on such a team that you learn the most, perform your best work, improve the fastest, and have the most fun.
If this is a journey you’d like to embark on, keep reading!
In the Customer Onboarding Manager role, you’d be responsible for ensuring customers are using the StoreHub platform effectively and maximising on our robust features to guarantee they get the most value.
You don’t need to be an expert or know everything about our industry (even we don’t!). But the work is challenging, fast paced, and always on the bleeding edge. So, we’re looking for someone with a curious mind, a strong drive to make things happen, and a passion to keep improving yourself.
To top it off, we welcome fresh graduates who are switched on and really ready to make their first step into the industry a good one.
What you will do:
- Build and maintain relationships with customers to maximise product feature adoption and satisfaction.
- Analyse customer use cases to improve product adoption and customer retention.
- Advocate customer needs/issues cross-departmentally.
- Monitors Merchant's adoption journey and serves as their guide for success.
- Maintain customer engagement with a focus on customer satisfaction and increasing adoption.
- Answers customer inquiries about best practice content or general needs.
- Proactively spotting and correcting issues that could affect customer satisfaction or retention.
- Refers customers to expert resources as needed.
What makes working at StoreHub awesome (and refreshing!):
- Our people - for real! StoreHubbers are some of the smartest and most interesting people you can work with. Expect to do a lot of peer-learning.
- Culture of Candour. We embrace directness, hate bureaucracy, and move fast. If you’re tired of ‘corporate nonsense’ you’ll feel right at home.
- Cutting edge tools. If something can be automated, we’ll make it happen. You will be introduced to over 20 different tools we use that support basic tasks, so that we can focus our minds on the kind of work that matters.
- Data availability. The biggest benefit of using a lot of tools is that we have a LOT of data and easy access to analytics. This helps us make more informed decisions and get more precise outcomes.
- It’s the Impact that counts. We recognise that results are not tied to the number of hours put in to achieve them. There’s no reward for long hours with poor results and there’s no penalty for going home on time when you’re producing excellent work. Of course, to be great, most of us have to put in considerable effort, but hard work and long hours are not how we measure or talk about a person’s contribution.
We do have all the other cool perks too:
- Medical and HMO
- Apple Macbooks for everyone
- Learning Budget - for courses, books, and levelling up
- Many opportunities for career growth and development
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at StoreHub. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
- Experience of 2 to 4 year(s) in relevant field of communication, with exposure in renewal and retention of accounts.
- Preferably 1 to 2 years of experience in sales.
- Intermediate/Advanced level of Computer / Tech Savviness.
- A BIG passion for helping small businesses.
- Lots of self-drive with a motivation and desire to succeed.
- People-Loving/People-Serving Attitude.
- Strong conversational and rapport-building skills.
- Ability to effectively speak, read, and write in English and Tagalog.
- Strong writing ability.
- Team player mindset with a desire to work in an energetic and fun environment.
- Strong problem-solving skills. Numerate, analytical, with good attention to detail.
- Keen interest in professional development and career growth.
- Demonstrates a functional understanding of Customer Success Management goals.
- Working knowledge of Industry Information Technology practices.
- Excellent customer communication skills, both written and spoken.
- Steers customer or internal conflicts with a “win win” perspective.
- Assimilates information from multiple sources to compose relevant unified response.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Retirement Benefit Plans
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Paid Holidays
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Transportation Allowances
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Training Facilitation
- Customer Service
- Account Management
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Customer Service
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- OPL Building, 100 C. Palanca, Legazpi Village, Makati, 1229 Metro Manila, Philippines
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka