You will be producing expert-level articles to drive traffic and leads for our clients’ websites. For those not so familiar with Content Marketing, we won’t hold that against you. Content Marketing is the creation and distribution of content (in this case, most commonly blog posts, infographics, and eBooks) to drive brand interest and conversions.
As a Content Marketing Writer, you’ll be getting expertly acquainted with a market niche and producing content for consumption within that niche. Our clients represent varied niches in B2B and B2C industries, both local and foreign.
- Write creative/expert articles, infographic copy, eBooks, social media copy, and ad copy in a punctual and grammatically sound fashion.
- Study industry niche(s). You will learn to be an expert in your given field.
- Study Content Marketing trends and techniques to incorporate to our strategies.
- Degree in English, Journalism, Writing, Communications or in Marketing, Sales, and similar – or equivalent professional experience (editorial, blogging, copywriting, etc.)
- At least 2-3 years of professional experience.
- Excellent written English. Many of our clients are international and from abroad, so your writing must stack up to a global standard.
- Great time management skills. Punctuality. We publish regularly and frequently. If you can’t keep up with a reasonable editorial schedule, or you’re inclined to miss the occasional deadline, then this job is not for you.
- Internet savvy.
- Can work under pressure with minimal management.
- Can work remotely.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Writing and Content
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Unit 72A Zeta II Bldg 191 Salcedo Street
- Marketing / Advertising / Sales
- 1 lowongan dibuka