SMDV is a tech-focused Venture Capital that partners with entrepreneurs building exceptional technology companies that aim to change the landscape in Indonesia and the region. We are currently hiring for our portfolio companies.
We are looking for a CTO, The responsibilities include:
- Building and maintaining the continuous improvement plan for software development and IT Infrastructure.
- Cultivate relationships with developers, engineers to understand the infrastructure needs and put them into action.
- Provide mentorship and technical direction to team-members and evangelize practices and methodologies.
- Develop metrics, monitors and alerting to ensure operational excellence.
- Identify opportunities to automate processes and help to implement potential solutions.
- Provide scalable engineering and supportability deliverables, resulting in products and services with more efficiency, lower risk, and reduced customer impact.
- Identify security and performance issues at multiple layers of deployment, from hardware, operating environment, network and application.
- At least 7 years of working experience in the Tech area.
- Minimum 2 years of technical leadership experience is preferred.
- Passionate in leading teams and growing people.
- Understand the best practices of infrastructure in commerce.
- Experienced with large scale system development, management, and distributed services.
- Experienced with leading, managing, and growing the engineering team.
- Great vision of IT roadmap and infrastructure to support business roadmap.
- Experience in building world class software engineering best practices.