We are in the lookout for MIS Interns who would be willing to assist our MIS Specialists in:
- Designing, monitoring, analyzing, and troubleshooting IT systems
- Interpreting briefs and developing IT systems that meet all specifications and cost requirements.
- Assisting with training and onboarding processes.
- Ensuring staff comply with company, as well as health and safety regulations at all times.
- Maintaining, managing, and updating software.
- Supervising digital security and ensuring all anti-viruses and firewalls are regularly updated.
- Managing all user access and regulate access to data.
- Analyzing existing operations, protocols, and processes, and making plans for improvement.
- Setting up CCTV’s, Local, PABX, Wifi and WAN networks.
- Currently enrolled as Information Technology or MIS student; or any equivalent course
- Willing to be mentored on-site (hybrid setup) -- Quezon City or Muntinlupa City
- Practical experience with a variety of software applications
Tentang Sarisuki Stores Inc.
SariSuki was founded in 2020 as a response to the COVID pandemic and part of the founders’ mission of empowering communities around the country. We strive to offer supermarket-quality products at wet market prices while helping others make a decent living. We provide local communities fresh groceries and everyday needs through our Ka-Sari community leaders. All over the country, community sellers started providing the needs of their neighborhood. Inspired by this amazing collective behavior, the team at SariSuki found that this was an actual business model in countries like China and Indonesia - Community Group Buying.