Responsible for assisting with all basic office duties, including filing, organization, vendor and store correspondences pertaining to vendor compliance, inventory management support, and assistance in merchandise operations
- Inventory Management
- Check physical inventory against system inventory
- Supervise physical inventory count monthly
- Create, run, and maintain regular inventory and sales reports
- Coordinate transfer of stocks between company warehouses and stores
- Assist in maintain accurate inventory
- Appropriately allocate merchandise to assigned warehouses and stores
- Analyze data to identify replenishment and product flow
- Collate & Input material and stock transfer request in system
- Submit purchase order for management approval
Industrial & vendor coordination
- Preparation of Cost Estimate
- Proof Reading/Coordination on artwork
- Follow up clients submission and approvals
- Monitor Deadlines
- Follow up delivery schedule with brokers
- Candidate must possess at least Bachelor's/College Degree in Accounting, Finance, Industrial Engineering
- Background in handling an FMCG brand is a plus.
- Candidate must work well with a team, analytical, goal oriented, and self motivated.
- Previous experience in Inventory Management, Logistics Operations, Warehousing Operations a plus.
- At least 1 -2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Legal Assistance Plans
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave