S5 Group Inc. (Station Five)
- Taguig, PhilippinesTaguig, Metro Manila, PhilippinesTaguigMetro ManilaPhilippinesPhilippinesTELECOMMUTE
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
- Collaborate with the design team to develop and launch new eCommerce websites for our clients.
- Customize and configure eCommerce platforms to meet client needs, including payment processing, shipping, and inventory management.
- Develop custom solutions for specific eCommerce needs, such as product configurators and personalized experiences.
- Optimize website performance for fast load times and a seamless checkout process.
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical issues related to eCommerce and website development.
- Keep up-to-date with the latest eCommerce trends and technologies.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Web Development, or a related field.
- At least 3 years of experience in web development, with a focus on eCommerce platforms.
- Understanding eCommerce platforms such as BigCommerce, Shopify, WooCommerce and Magento.
- Familiarity with web technologies such as SSL, CDN, and caching.
- Experience with integrating third-party tools and services into eCommerce websites, such as email marketing, payments and analytics systems.
- Strong problem-solving skills and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Excellent communication and teamwork skills.
- Familiarity with Agile methodologies and project management tools such as JIRA or Trello.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Taguig, Metro Manila, Philippines
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang S5 Group Inc. (Station Five)
Station Five was founded from an obsession with creating new concepts that didn’t exist and challenged the status quo. We worked with large corporations and governments to enable their digital transformation journey. Within two years, Station Five became an AFR Fast Starter as one of Australia’s fastest growing technology companies. The industry transformed when larger organisations were hit by COVID-19 and stopped innovating. We knew the people who could rebuild normality would be the bold entrepreneurs who seized the opportunity to drive innovation. It was at this moment that Station Five transformed. Station Five has since worked to create a unique model built for startup founders enabling them to disrupt antiquated industries and challenge the norm.