- Daily monitoring of IBM Tickets related to APIC
- L1 support for APIC Issues
- Deploy IBM APIconnect Software using Kubernetes
- Manage and Maintain IBM Apiconnect Software
- Manage IBM Cloud Platform and Services
- Creating Ubuntu Server environment using VMware ESXi
- Manage and Maintain IBM Servers in Vitro Data Center
- Manage VM ESXi Servers
- Deploy IBM Application using Red Hat Openshift and Kubernetes
- Experience with Containerization using Docker, OCP, and Kubernetes
- Applying the Agile and DevOps Methodology. Acting as DevOps Engineer
- To support the successful deployment, maintenance, development, integration, and use of the infrastructure environment and its services
- Provides input into and supports the execution of operations management, service management, environment management, security, and project management methodologies & processes, incident and change control processes, release management, testing, documentation development and maintenance, monitoring, data management, environment maintenance, solution enhancements, and solution development.
- Identifies, understands, and plans for organizational and human impacts of systems, and ensures business requirements are properly documented and integrated with existing processes, services, solutions, and skill sets.
- Develops, documents, and revises environment or solution operations procedures, tests, and quality standards and functions.
- Creates and updates communications and incident management activities to streamline ticket resolution.
- Assists or leads the troubleshooting and resolution of issues, such as application, data synchronization, system integration, and performance incidents.
- Bachelor's degree in computer science or engineering.
- Ability to understand and successfully employ networking, storage, operating system virtualization, and integration solutions and services, and utilize appropriate environments (e.g. Test, Staging, and Production) in support of assigned responsibilities.
- Ability to resolve technical problems and innovate more efficient use of IT resources.
- Knowledgeable in Kubernetes and Docker is a must
- Experience with AWS and on prem Virtualization
- Willing to be deployed in Ortigas (hybrid)
Tentang Questronix Corporation
Founded in 1987, Questronix Corporation has grown to be one of the largest IT solution provider and systems integrator in the Philippines. We offer best of breed solutions from IT infrastructure to business applications, built on world class technology companies and supported by our certified technical team with proven Filipino expertise and skills available in the country today. In 1990, Questronix was appointed by IBM as its first business partner for IBM UNIX platform and the company evolved in providing end-to-end solutions that run on IBM technology. After a decade of investment, skills and commitment in working with IBM, Questronix was awarded the Premier Business Partner status, making our company the first Business Partner in the country to be elevated to this exclusive circle. Our methodology on selecting our technology partners and implementation team for our services ecosystem allows us to deliver consulting-led systems integration focused on open standards, interoperability and proven best practices that result in higher project success rates. Today, Questronix’s solutions suite include Data Center & IT infrastructure, IT Service Management, Security, Business Continuity, Hybrid Cloud Solutions, Mobility Solutions, Enterprise Resource Planning, Business Analytics, Enterprise Asset Management, Enterprise Content Management, Information and Data Management, Business Process Management and Industry Specific Solutions. Approaching its 34th year in business, Questronix Corporation continuously strives to improve and evolve coupled by its enduring drive to deliver Filipino excellence and workmanship to its clients. As such, it has earned prestigious awards and recognitions – a proud testimony to its achievements that have firmly etched its name in the IT corporate landscape.