- Ensure that the Group information security framework and specific information security requirements are fulfilled; especially by governing the implementation of the security framework and monitoring and reviewing the project resulting processes and mechanisms.
- Ensure that Group Standards, its Directives, and company-specific information security requirements are fulfilled during the project and in the project deliverables.
- Determine information security requirements relevant for the project; obtain approval on requirements from company ISO.
- Ensure the information security requirements are fulfilled during the design and development phase of the application (e.g. through security architect, security engineers, ensure “security by design”-principle).
- Define and enable specific action plans to attain and maintain compliance to minimum requirements, security standards, and project-specific requirements.
- Escalation to Group and Regional ISO identified a breach of the requirements from the Group Information Security Framework.
- At least 5 years of experience in cybersecurity or a technology-related field
- Experience in vulnerability assessment, security incident response, application security
- Evaluating threats/risks posed by new technologies spanning networks, hardware, software, etc
- Experience in analyzing and responding to advanced cyber threats, technology risk, and the motivation/attack vectors of each threat
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- World Trade Center 3, Jl. Jend. Sudirman Kav. 29-31, Jakarta Selatan DKI Jakarta 12920
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PT Asuransi Allianz Life Indonesia
Allianz Group is one of the most trusted insurance and asset management companies in the world. Caring for our employees, their ambitions, dreams and challenges, is what makes us a unique employer. Together we can build an environment where everyone feels empowered and has the confidence to explore, to grow and to shape a better future for our customers and the world around us. We at Allianz believe in a diverse and inclusive workforce and are proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We encourage you to bring your whole self to work, no matter where you are from, what you look like, who you love or what you believe in. We therefore welcome applications regardless of ethnicity or cultural background, age, gender, nationality, religion, or disability. Join us. Let's care for tomorrow "The entire recruitment process at Allianz Indonesia is free of charge. Please find out further information at our official website www.allianz.co.id"