- Develop, support and evolve best in class mobile apps that will deliver rich experience to customers.
- Works with internal technical teams to identify and build platform elements required to support key mobile product features.
- Collaborate closely with architects, user interface designers, middleware engineers, and multiple groups to define and implement product features.
- Evaluate opportunities to bring new product features and content to mobile users from a technical perspective.
- Juggles multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment.
- Has a deep understanding of iOS, ObjectiveC and Swift.
- Has curiosity and keeps always updated in new trends and technologies.
"The entire recruitment process at Allianz Indonesia is free of charge. Please find out further information at our official website www.allianz.co.id"
Required Experience, Knowledge and Skills
- At least 3 years industry experience writing native mobile applications for iOS.
- Knowledge of web services, specifically REST APIs over JSON.
- Deep Knowledge of UIKit, Foundation, Core Graphics, Core Location Frameworks.
- Sample of iOS application(s) published in AppStore is a plus.
- Experience writing unit tests using iOS testing frameworks would be desired.
- Experience using RESTful APIs to integrate mobile applications to server side systems.
- Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
- Experience with agile (Scrum, Kanban) software development is a plus.
- Ability to implement SQL queries.
- Ability to analyze requirements.
- The ability to maintain high coding standards and a clear understanding of performance best practices are a big plus.
- Results-driven, able and willing to go the extra mile to get the job done.
- Understanding of memory management and profiling is a plus.