- Shall oversee the overall operational activities on a daily basis.
- Should be able to contribute new innovative ideas as well as assist in strategically mapping-out, planning, and managing projects.
- Should be able to communicate with management teams to successfully confirm execution of company processes.
- The Operations Support Manager should be able to set goals for other employees and monitor their progress.
- Ensure that each department is compliance with best business practices throughout the organization.
- General operations research - initiate research on areas needing attention for the whole company, such as: client experience, complaints management, risk management, organizational knowledge and transfer learning.
- Compiling weekly reports and minute-taking/sending
- In charge of minute-taking, making announcements, report submission and compiling for Business Planning/Quarterly Business Reviews/Brainstorming/Strategic Planning.
- Company-wide strategy monitoring and initiating follow-ups.
- Document control – Quality Management System storage of copies, releasing/provisioning to departments and editing.
- Operations intervention - policy drafting
- Corporate communications and client experience.
- Monitoring of KRA and KPI of employees. Setting monthly, quarterly and semi-annual meeting with the employees regarding their KRA status.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration or related field.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience as an executive assistant or support position.
- Strong organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities effectively.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite and Google Suite.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- High level of discretion and confidentiality.
- Strong attention to detail and accuracy.
- Willing to be assigned in Quezon City
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Life Insurance
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Administration and Coordination
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 1472-1476 Scout Borromeo Street , Quezon City, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Commercial Real Estate
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang PRIME Philippines
Property Interactive Marketing Enterprise (PRIME Philippines) is the fastest growing real estate service company in the country consistently providing effective integrated real estate solutions to developers, investors, occupiers, land bankers and other clients. PRIME has established itself as the number one commercial real estate firm in Quezon City with a portfolio of over 10 billion pesos. With its powerhouse of intelligent strategists, seasoned consultants and award-winning professionals, it is a trusted partner providing competitive services at par with local and global standards. Now as PRIME broadens its horizons, we are looking forward to knowing professionals with working experience who are in plans of creating a new career path or simply furthering their career. They are driven to achieve bigger successes, share their knowledge, mentor future experts, and lead our high-caliber teams. PRIME offers competitive compensation and benefits packages to its exemplary people. We recognize that our employees behind the company are integral to our success which is why we give a good salary, attractive incentives, and big bonuses. Working with PRIME will give you a first-hand experience and introduce you to the exciting landscape of the real estate industry. With a positive company culture, opportunities for personal and career growth and the chance to work with experienced and top-notch professionals, your career here at PRIME is promising.