- Your main responsibility will be to prepare the food, set up your station, take part in cooking the dishes and plate the dishes that will be served to our customers.
- You must ensure proper food handling, safety and sanitation procedures.
- You must know how to follow standard recipes and protocols in order to maintain optimum food quality and standards.
- You must also have experience using hot and cold kitchen equipment in the food preparation.
- Those with at least 6 months of working experience in the kitchen team will be preferred
- Graduate of Culinary or with related certification course (TESDA, etc).
- Willing to follow schedule based on operations requirement
- Trustworthy, hardworking and committed.
- Punctual at all times - Preferably living in good proximity to the restaurant
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Holidays
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Certificate in Culinary Arts
- Culinary Arts
Tentang Picasso Bistro Inc.
We are your LITTLE SPAIN - a friendly, casual, neighborhood RESTAURANT - CAFE- BAR and DELI located in the heart of Makati. Established in 2014, Pablo and Cartel are continuously growing our company. We are a hardworking team of individuals that strive to work together to provide a great dining experience to our customers through attentive and personalized service and fresh, good quality food and drinks.