- Build, develop and maintain at all times a successful team of 6-7 medical sales representatives.
- Deliver 100% of the monthly and periodic assigned team sales objectives.
- Train, coach and motivate team members to perform effectively their day to day tasks and responsibilities.
- Ensures that the team operates within the corporate guidelines
- Keep management updated about any wrongdoing & unethical behavior of sales team member and take necessary action within the company policy and labor regulations.
- 5-7 years solid experience as a Team Leader / Supervisor
- Proven competency to successfully develop and lead a team of 6-7 medical sales representatives with the clear objective of achieving the assigned monthly and annual sales objectives.
- Exceptionally qualified applicants without leadership experience but with strong people-skills can be considered on a case to case basis.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Company Car
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Employee Discounts
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Organizing and Planning
- Presentation Skills
- Persuasion and Negotiation
- Sales and Marketing Knowledge
- Marketing Communications
- Problem Solving
- Rapport Building
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Santolan (along Marcos Hwy), Pasig City 1610, Philippines
- 3 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Philcare Pharma Inc.
Philcare Pharma, Inc. now in its 10th year of operation is a diversified Filipino medical distribution company with its head-office based in Santolan (Pasig City) and a branch office at Bonifacio Global City (Taguig). With a nationwide salesforce presence of 70 plus professionals, the company has achieved rapid sales growth of CAGR 20% plus during the pre-Covid years. The company offers a niche portfolio of products in pharmaceuticals and medical devices serving all major hospitals (private and DOH) nationwide.