- Assess and gather the requirements for automation (report creation, data ingestion, data normalization automation etc.).
- Develop the configuration.
- Develop the reconciliation between reports using internal system (ECI Recon Tools and Spot Check).
- Develop report generation automation (QS Visualization).
- Identify gaps in the current internal system functionality and design the solution.
- Perform the testing.
- Support the UAT with the user.
- Create the functional documentation e.g., Requirement Document, PDD, etc.
- Possess Bachelor Degree from a reputable University in computer science, information technology, or information system.
- At least 3 years experience in complex system implementation, including project planning & tracking, requirement gathering, impact assessment & analysis, translate business/finance requirement to system logic, testing, & documentation
- Excellent knowledge of database design, process flow diagram & query language
- Basic understanding of programming logic to liaise with engineering counterparts.
- Ability to read code to investigate bugs or identify changes needed in a project.
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- English proficiency is a must both in written and verbal.
- Experience with a technology company, startup or consulting desired.
- Must understand common technology for custom and packaged applications.
- Knowledge and experience in financial reporting and accounting practices is a plus
- Willing to be placed in Bintaro
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- 75, Jalan Casablanca, Menteng Dalam Kel., Tebet
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Delivering IT solutions in Indonesia, OGYA has been known to be one name that symbolizes innovation. We never stop innovating to deliver end-to-end IT solution from Custom Application and Software Design and Development, Business Integration Solution, Project Life Cycle Management, up to Training and Post-Implementation Supports