Are you at your strongest while troubleshooting broken websites, and eager to learn more about web hosting? Do you know the difference between index.php, error 403, and SSH (WP-CLI)? Do you know how to move a WordPress website, or better yet, have you done it previously, during your studies, or simply out of curiosity? Do you believe that customers deserve more than just support? Are you willing to go above and beyond to help them succeed?
We've got a match! We are looking for a Customer Success Specialist (Technical) for ID Global!
We are Hostinger, a world-class web hosting company ranked among the Top 3 hosting brands in the world. Our team consists of 1,000+ curious and high-spirited professionals working worldwide. Are you getting excited? Keep reading to learn more.
What You Will Do
- Provide services by communicating with customers and troubleshooting their emails & website-related technical issues via live chat and tickets in a timely manner.
- Apply problem solving skills and resourcefulness and show our customers what customer obsession is really about.
- Be a true ambassador by empowering our customers to build their online success!
- Dive deep into the world of IT by daily polishing your technical expertise.
- Deliver impactful work on a global scale.
What We Offer
- Competitive basic salary ranging from IDR 5 - 6 million, excluding bonuses.
- A 2-4 weeks paid training course in technology, product, and communication knowledge.
- Bonuses and allowances (unlimited bonuses for upselling and efficiency based on KPIs, full attendance bonuses, meal, internet, and night shift allowances).
- Medical/health insurance.
- Remote work opportunity - this position is fully remote.
- Promising career path: Level-up from Junior to Senior level, promotion to another team, and promotion to the global team with facilitated training and preparation.
- Personal development activities include individual mentorship, workshops, paid training (with Udemy), and international conferences.
- Other benefits include a birthday present, a special gift for the best team member, and much more.
What We Expect
- C1 or native written English proficiency.
- Minimum 1-year of experience in the IT field, and/or IT-related studies (a must).
- Experience/strong knowledge in web hosting, and/or troubleshooting website-related issues (a must).
- Ability to multitask and handle multiple customer inquiries simultaneously.
- High emotional intelligence, with the ability to read customers’ sentiment and reflect back on the feedback provided.
- Strong problem-solving skills and the ability to think critically when addressing tasks.
- Ability to show empathy, tactfulness, and proactivity when interacting with customers.
- Hunger for growth & a can-do attitude!
- A curious and always learning mindset - if you don’t know, how can you find out more?
- Owning your own growth through reflection, reviewing past interactions and preparing to take initiative on opportunities.
- A typing speed of ≥ 50 WPM.
- Availability for 40 hours per week (5 days a week) in agreed rotating timelines (including nights, and weekends).
- Ability to boost the internet speed up to 50 Mbps.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Customer Service
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jalan Palagan Tentara Pelajar No. 81
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka