We are Niagahoster, a tech company based in Yogyakarta that provides web-hosting services. To achieve the highest levels of availability, performance, and security on Niagahoster cloud infrastructure and software development, we are looking for a Site Reliability Engineer. A Site Reliability Engineer will be deploying, monitoring, optimizing, and securing Niagahoster infrastructure and company software. Moreover, s/he will be improving and maintaining software with the aim of automating the deployment processes. Last but not least, s/he will work together with the engineering team in building highly fault-tolerant, scalable applications. If you are the one we have been looking for, join us now!
- Operate, deploy and monitor cloud services from development to production.
- Working in a highly cross-functional team with Developers and Software QA Team on designing, releasing, and troubleshooting production systems.
- Develop tools and automation to make operations and deployments simpler and more robust.
- Be responsible for the availability, scalability, and performance of our systems, including developing tools to ensure this duty.
- Troubleshoot issues and analyze system performance. Solving alerts and decreasing manual tasks by increasing automation.
- Document every action to turn findings into repeatable actions–and then into automation. Being part of the 24x7 on-call rotation that ensures service (website) availability and responds to incidents immediately.
- Continually refines and tests incident response tools and processes, in addition to making sure that updates to all relevant parties.
- Having 2+ years of relevant work experience, including programming experience with any of these scripting, will be preferred: PHP, Go, Bash, Python, Ruby.
- Having 5+ years experience with UNIX - like OS, CentOS family will be preferable.
- Analytical, troubleshooting, and sysadmin skills.
- Passion for cutting-edge cloud technologies and automation.
- Experience with virtualization and containerized environment along with orchestration tools.
- Experience with a major cloud provider (GCP and AWS preferred).
- Experience with configuration management and orchestration tools (e.g., Chef, Ansible, Terraform).
- Experience with centralized logging, monitoring systems, and tooling frameworks.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jalan Palagan Tentara Pelajar No. 81
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka