Head of Linux System Administrator
- Sleman, IndonesiaSleman, DI Yogyakarta, IndonesiaSlemanDI YogyakartaIndonesiaIndonesiaTELECOMMUTE
- Penuh waktuFULL_TIME
We are looking for a Head of System Administrator Engineer who is responsible for managing server, and team ensuring high availability system and high performing team. Head of System Administrator Engineer works with multiple departments like product, infrastructure, and engineering team to maintain server stability, security and performance, conduct research, data and analysis to design efficient systems and to develop market fit products. If you are ready to be part of our team, join us now!
- Maintain and improve infrastructure reliability and performance;
- Supervise the Operations team and oversee task distribution and project tracking;
- Spearheaded the competencies development of the team, identify necessary improvement for the team;
- Identify and implement possible tools to improve teams efficiency;
- Supervises staff including hiring, training, evaluating and disciplining. May guide or provide work direction;
- Establishes guidelines and methods for the system installation and management;
- Planning, organizing, and testing every measure for securing our database, infrastructure, system, and network;
- Team Engagement activities
- Capable working tools
- Enjoy working remotely (from anywhere in Indonesia);
- Be a part of an inspiring working culture;
- Enjoy being surrounded by smart and driven people;
- Access to reference books, training courses, and international conferences to support your professional development;
- Benefit from other motivational perks such as a birthday prize, lottery, a special gift for the best team member, and much more!
Leave your mark within an international working environment to scale up your professional journey and discover the best version of yourself. Step Up Your Game and be a PRO!
- Min. C2 English proficiency;
- Bachelor degree in Computer Science or equivalent technical discipline.
- Familiarity with agile concepts, Scrum, Sprint, OKR.
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate cross-functional work toward task completion.
- Experience with software development life cycles, modern build tools, virtual environment management and the concepts of Continuous Integration.
- A solid understanding of Linux system administration and automation tools, e.g Ansible, Chef, Jenkins.
- Knowledge of system security (e.g. WAF, security best practice, IDS/IPS) and data backup/recovery
- Familiarity with various operating systems and platforms
- Resourcefulness and problem-solving aptitude
- Excellent communication skills
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Free Lunch or Snacks
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Linux Server
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jalan Palagan Tentara Pelajar No. 81
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka