- Designs and estimates the cost of mechanical systems for fit-out projects (HVAC, Fire Protection, Plumbing)
- Attends meetings with client and local suppliers. Evaluate quotations technically and provides technical feedback.
- Inspects the sites to evaluate existing conditions of Mechanical installation and/or to estimate the amount of work to execute new mechanical systems (HVAC, Fire Protection).
- Inspects the sites whenever it is required to solve HVAC or piping issues, or to support site implementation team.
- Reports to Technical, Design and QS managers
- Degree in Mechanical Engineering
- Professional License, preferrably Master Plumber
- Willingness to travel locally (eventually internationally)
- Has 5-10 years of experience in Design and QS oriented (of HVAC systems and/or piping systems for residential or commercial programs)
- Strong skills with the use of Autocad.
- Knowledge in the use of HVAC design software (Heat load software) and/or hydraulic calculation software is as plus. Knowledge in planswift software is a plus.
- Capable to design, calculate and specify the right mechanical equipment to comply with the requirements (whenever it is AHU, FCU, EF, VRF, Pumps, Heat exchangers, Boilers, etc)…
- Knowledge in local and international codes (Philippine codes, ASHRAE, NFPA, etc.)
Tentang Newcore Industries International, Inc
Established in August 2012, at its helm are seasoned managers, engineers and technical people whose only goal is to make NEWCORE become one of the country’s leading provider in interior fit-out, indoor air system and sustainable solutions in terms of quality, performance precision and safety standards. SCOPE OF SERVICES We specialize in INTERIOR FIT-OUT SYSTEMS, INDOOR AIR SYSTEMS & SUSTAINABLE SOLUTIONS. We employ a dedicated team of architects, engineers and skilled craftsmen to implement civil, mechanical, electrical, plumbing, fire protection, structured cabling, network connectivity, BMS, CCTV/surveillance monitoring, precision air-conditioning, interior design, monitoring and metering of indoor air quality, data logging and lighting systems. We also provide optimal professional solutions in alternative energy, recycling programs & noise reduction. We value our commitment to our clients. To deliver projects on time, with quality and value-for-money, we ensure a healthy and safe working environment during construction as we believe that upholding highest health and safety standards result in the highest productivity and quality of our services.