The Design Manager’s task starts from the initial contact phase and often ends once all design approvals have been secured from the client. He or she may be required to provide support relevant to the design scope during the construction phase.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meets with clients, listen to their project requirements and limitations, then translate their requests into design concepts, strategies and solutions.
- Work closely with the design team on design presentations and proposals.
- Work closely with the sales team providing design support to achieve company goals
- Have a thorough knowledge of the client and their full requirements.
- Fully understand the scope of works, BOQ, project discussions, and other project related information.
- Disseminate this information within Newcore.
- Secure client approvals of plans, perspectives, furniture, materials and special items necessary to moving the project forward to construction phase.
- Create reports for the design tasks assigned to him /her.
- Submit these reports to management.
- Interface and coordinate with internal teams for design and technical requirements.
- Monitor that these internal activities with design and technical are done in a timely fashion
- Prepare SRF and other relevant forms.
- Organizes and files administrative reports.
- Degree in Architecture, Interior or Furniture Design
- Professional License, Master’s degree, Leed AP or Well AP is an advantage
- Willingness to travel (local and international)
- Software competency: MS office programs
- At least 5 years of relevant experience
- Strong executive presence, superior oral and written communication skills required.
- Superior attention to detail, capable of organizing and executing multiple projects.
- All the key competency requirements stated above.
Key Competency Requirements:
- Design Knowledge: Extremely innovative, artistic and creative.
- Communication: Able to effectively communicate with everyone in the workplace; persuasive and activating when making presentations; well-developed written and verbal skills.
- Customer Satisfaction : Ability to create, sustain and manage customer relationships. High Customer Satisfaction Index (CSI).
- Building Business: Striving towards acquiring new business and Growing existing ones.
- Integrity: Works with trustworthiness and credibility and has a clear commitment to Newcore’s core values, work ethics and principles.
- Result Orientation: Ability to ensure meeting of project/task deliverables.
- Initiative / Personal Drive: Ability to actively seek solutions to problems and proactively look ahead for specific opportunities for contribution
- Leadership: Able to inspire and motivate his or her team towards a shared objective; a positive influence.
- Interpersonal relationship: Maintains excellent relationships and connections within and outside Newcore.
- Planning and Organizing: Ability to break down a goal into several courses of action in order to achieve that goal.
- Collaboration and Teamwork: Ability to cooperate and work harmoniously within a larger group.
- Responsiveness: Ability to react quickly and positively in order to meet commitments
- Tingkat Posisi
- Mid-Senior Level Manager
- Architecture and Engineering
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Nicanor Garcia, Makati, Metro Manila, Philippines
- Architecture and Engineering
- 1 lowongan dibuka