- The objective of a test Engineer is to construct and implement test cases based on a documented testing solution which would be focused on automated and repeatable tests.
- Performs moderate to complex testing tasks including planning, analysis, test design, test execution, documentation and reporting to determine if design and solution specifications are within quality limits and standards.
- Executes all job functions in accordance with Beeline’s quality management policies and procedures.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Review and analyze system documentation to understand and define testing coverage.
- Develop test cases and prioritize testing activities.
- Execute test cases and report defects, define severity and priority for each defect.
- Perform regression testing during application of code changes to address reported defects.
- Collaborate with onshore/offshore resources for any testing related activities.
- Participate in meetings/discussions regarding team deliverables.
Skills and Competencies Required:
- A graduate of IT or any equivalent course/degree.
- Must have at least 3 years of experience in Software Quality Testing and Manual Testing.
- Experience and knowledge in any automated testing tool is a plus (preferably C# Selenium Webdriver).
- An understanding of the software development life cycle and Agile methodology.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Medical, Prescription, Dental, or Vision Plans
Tentang N-PAX Systems & Consulting, Inc.
N-PAX was established in 2002 and started its very first software development center in Cebu, Philippines. It started its operations serving local companies and eventually partnered with international companies to provide outsourced software development services. With the experience the company has gained over the years of providing software development services to its clients, N-PAX has developed its own intellectual property and launched its software products to market in 2005 - Human Resource Companion (HRC) and N-XPERT Enterprise Resource Planning Software (ERP).