On behalf of its client, MyAssets, Mosed Corporation is seeking a Product Director to lead the growth of its product portfolio. The Product Director will be responsible for developing and executing the product strategy and delivery, driving innovation, and ensuring that products meet customer needs and business objectives.
- Develop and execute the product strategy and roadmap, ensure alignment of this with the company’s overall business strategy and goals.
- Conduct market research and analysis to identity customer needs, industry trends, and competitive landscape to make informed product decisions and proactive product development.
- Learn about the company’s consumers, merchants, internal teams, competitors, and the market.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams, including development, engineering, design, sales & marketing to define product requirements and ensure timely and high-quality product delivery.
- Prioritize features and product backlog based on customer and business value.
- Establish and monitor product metrics and KPIs to measure product success and identify areas of improvement on a continual basis.
- Lead the product development process from ideation to launch, ensuring product excellence, and optimizing user experience.
- Lead the product roadmap including addressing non-functional requirements based on market research and best practices.
- Manage the product lifecycle and make recommendations for product updates, enhancements, and retirements.
- Manage and mentor a product team / product owner’s
- Bachelor’s degree in business, engineering, computer science, marketing, or related field. Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 7 years of experience in product management, with at least 3 years in a senior leadership role.
- Experience in software and technology product development.
- Strong strategic thinking and analytical skills with the ability to synthesize complex information and make data driven decisions.
- Excellent communication and collaboration skills, with the ability to influence and lead cross- functional teams.
- Strong leadership and people management skills, with the ability to motivate and mentor wider teams.
- Experience with Agile development methodologies and product management tools such as JIRA, Confluence, and JIRA Advanced Roadmaps.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Product Management
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Computer Science
- Computer Engineering