Roles and Responsibilities
- Work with us to plan, execute, and maintain social media strategies to grow our media business. Your main focus is to help grow our social media accounts followers and engagement metrics, that will funnel traffic over to other parts of our media business (e.g. website, discord channel, sales pages, etc.). Will often require cross co-ordination with other teams like marketing, content, engineering, design, and business development.
- Promote the brand and increase its online visibility and awareness.
- Create content that is on-brand. Repurpose content if needed for the different social media platforms.
- Curate social media calendar and schedule posts to the various social media platforms
- Identify, track and analyze online traffic and campaign performance using relevant key performance indicators. Set measurable goals for each channel and campaign and interpret results to optimize programs.
- Respond and engage with the online community.
- Set a strategy that aligns with the business goals.
- Build campaigns and promote content.
- Find opportunities to push brand image and increase brand strength, visibility, and exposure through promos, programs, affiliations, and similar deals.
- Manage the various social media accounts.
- Graduate of Advertising or Marketing or related field is preferred
- Experience in Social Media Management or related work experience
- Experience in creating and launching strategies on social media successfully to promote the brand and continuously find ways to improve socmed metrics preferred
- Experience managing accounts/brands in the pop culture field (e.g. video games, film, manga, comics, etc.) is an advantage but not required
- Experience working in a startup or agency environment is a plus but not required
- Can work with minimal supervision
- Have a strong interest and good understanding of the pop culture field
- A self-starter and creative thinker
- Highly organized and process oriented
- Reliable at work
- Have a customer-centric attitude and service-oriented nature
- Have a pleasing personality and a “people-person”
- Have a knack for content creation and creative design
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Digital Marketing
- Social Media Management
- Content Marketing
Tentang Masterfile Co.
Masterfile is building software infrastructure to enable brands and creators to run media production companies by Web3. We partner with high caliber creators and IP owners to unlock the potential of their IP by building innovative experiences on top of our infrastructure that engages fans in entirely new ways. We are focused on evolving the relationship that is co-created between a fan and creator with the potential of ownership powered by Web3.