Responsibilities and Duties
- Collaborate with other team members and stakeholders.
- Develop, layout, and test interactive user interfaces based on project specifications.
- Build reusable code and libraries for future use.
- Ensure the technical feasibility of UI/UX designs.
- Optimize websites for maximum speed and scalability.
- Ensure that websites are mobile-compatible and responsive.
- Ensure that the codebase is well-maintained and tested.
- Stay updated on the latest changes in React and other front-end technologies.
- Proficiency in ReactJS, VueJS, Redux, and other coding modalities (Front-end).
- Proficiency in HTML5 AND CSS.
- Proficiency in REST and GRAPH APIs.
- Proficiency in using Git.
- Experienced with CSS technologies like SCSS, CSS-In-JS.
- Proficiency with React testing tools such as react-testing-library or Jest.
- Willingness to share knowledge and skills with other team members.
- Proficient understanding of browser compatibility issues and ways to work around them.
Nice to Have
Experience with the following are nice to have:
- Experience developing frontend for SPA.
- Experience with unit testing frameworks (e.g. Enzyme, Jest, Sinon).
- Design tools such as Sketch, Figma, Illustrator, or Photoshop.
- Ruby on Rails or Elixir/Phoenix.
- Continuous integration technologies.
- Deploying JS applications to the cloud.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Single Parent Leave
- Medical / Health Insurance
- Paid Sick Leave
- Performance Bonus
- Paid Bereavement/Family Leave
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
Keahlian yang diperlukan
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Computer Science [Software Technology]
- Information Technology
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Economia, 1110 Quezon City, Philippines
- Computer Software / Engineering
- 10 lowongan dibuka