Wealth Coaches Philippines, an agency subsidiary of AIA Philippines is looking for HR Interns to perform various administrative tasks and support our HR department’s daily activities.
HR Intern responsibilities include updating our employee records with new hire information, screening resumes and scheduling interviews. If you’re interested in kickstarting your career in HR and getting a closer look of how our company approaches payroll, recruiting and employee development, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will assist in organizing and coordinating our HR policies and procedures.
- Understands the overall concept of the company, including the brand, customer, product goals, and all other aspects of service.
- Provide suggestions to management for improving customer service and internal processes.
- Learns and becomes proficient on internal software systems.
- Sourcing, calling out candidates, scheduling and coordination
- Utilize online platforms in recruitment Assist in filing pertinent office documents
- Maintenance of Applicant Database Assist on blasting job posting in different social media platforms
- Social Media Posting of HR related activities (content writing)
[Work Hours & Benefits] Potential interns will be on a Hybrid setup, Mondays and Fridays Work from home and Onsite work Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 8 am to 5 pm for 3 – 6 months depending on their school requirement.
Intern Qualifications / Skills:
- Verbal communication
- Customer focus
Education, Experience, and Requirements:
- In 3rd or 4th year of college graduate program
- Prior industry experience is preferred