- Responsible for billing of clients and receipts from customers
- Prepare and issue sales invoices according to rates card, transmission and commission fees.
- Work closely with the sales team on billing issues.
- Work closely with the engineering team on designing and implementing automated workflow processes.
- Prepare bi-monthly revenue report, AR aging listing, accrued income.
- Prepare monthly sales commission.
- Handle full spectrum of Accounts Receivable functions for all companies in Indonesia, Singapore, Malaysia, follow up on outstanding receipts and timely recording of receipts.
- Possibility of moving up to full set accounts.
- Perform any ad-hoc duties assigned from time to time in a timely manner
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma or higher accountancy or equivalent
- Minimum 2 years working experience ideally in a logistics environment
- Strong logical capabilities and attention to detail
- Highly motivated and always up for challenges
- Great team player, problem-solver, and analytical mindset
- Fluent in English (speaking and writing)
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel
- Experience in Xero or Netsuite accounting software will be a plus
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Billing and Invoicing
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- South Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Luwjistik aims to enable companies in the logistics industry by enhancing their capabilities and expanding their network within the region through a single integration while retaining control over the supply chain. This integrated infrastructure solution will allow stakeholders across the supply chain to connect with each other through the application of flexible yet robust APIs that facilitate fast, accurate, and secure data exchange between all parties.