What you'll do:
- Working closely with product team, business team and others department to implement new features and enhancements
- Identify root cause of product and business problems to come up with feasible short term and long term solution.
- Create product backlog, iteration planning, and elaboration of the user stories
- Improve customer experience of the product by utilizing quantitative and qualitative feedback data from customer.
- Communicate product plans, benefits and results to all audiences - within teams, company, to users.
At Laku6 our Goal is to help Emerging Middle Class own and upgrade smartphones affordably through ReCommerce and Financing. We are the #1 ReCommerce Company in Indonesia; empowering Trade-In Services for leading retailers and device manufacturers with over 1,000 Trade-In Points.
At our partnering outlets customers buying new handsets have the option of Trading-In their old handset to get a discount of up to 30% on average.
All of these used-devices are then collected, tested & certified based on physical and functional factors, then resold through Laku6 2B Platform, First-of-its-kind daily online auction site for offline businesses to purchase used phones at bulk
About the Position:
Working with us will be an opportunity for you to develop your skills in a fast-paced and dynamic startup environment to increase your future employment value. You will be working closely with the team to provide business and technical solutions to improve products and operation flows. Product Manager also have the responsibilities to ensure about the our product can running well and really know about target market that we have.
Who you are:
- 2 years of relevant work experience in Technology, B2B and SaaS brand a plus.
- Great problem solving skill is a major plus
- Skilled in UI/UX fundamental, capable of sketching and wireframe
- Experience in AGILE product development
- Highly creative with experience in identifying target audiences and devising digital campaign strategies, and up-to-date with the latest trends and best practices in online marketing and measurement
- Excellence in media strategy, communications planning and how to harness owned and third-party content to reach and drive consideration with target audiences
- Analytical and growth-oriented, with experience in direct response and conquest marketing within competitive categories
- English proficiency
Last but not least:
- You are someone that eager to learn and strive for excellence
- You have strong ability to prioritize, and multi-task
- You have the ability to do Critical Thinking
- You have ability to work independently with minimum supervision
- You have ability to work in Team to communicate and collaborate
- You have the ability to function well in a fast paced (sometimes chaotic) environment under tight deadlines
- Competitive salary
- Positive working environment
- Passionate, energetic & innovative working culture
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Employee Discounts
- Life Insurance
- Paid Vacation Leave
- Special Leave Benefits for Women
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Organizing and Planning
- Analyzing Data
- Project Management
- Strategic Planning
- Process Improvement
- Problem Solving
- Product Development