Are you a finance professional looking to take your career to the next level? We have the perfect opportunity for you!
Join our dynamic team!
- Maintain and update daily transaction records and documents and journalise them into accounting system (Account Payable and Account Receivable).
- Reconcile bank statement.
- Prepare and handle payroll.
- Review and process reimbursement.
- Track and calculate project costing.
- Prepare financial reports, including monthly, quarterly, and annual financial statements.
- Conduct financial analysis to support decision-making processes. This includes analyzing financial statements, forecasts, and budgets.
- Have at least one year of experience in finance and/or accounting.
- Familiar with accounting programs such as Jurnal. id, Accurate, etc.
- Experienced in handling payroll, bank reconciliation, accounts payable, and accounts receivable.
- Experienced in forecasting, financial analysis, and budgeting is a plus point.
- Possess communication skills in English.
- Willing to work in a hybrid environment.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Paid Sick Leave
- Maternity & Paternity Leave
- Recruitment / Signing Bonus
Keahlian yang diperlukan
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- General Accounting
- Financial Statement Analysis
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
Jurusan yang Diminati
- Tingkat Posisi
- Lulusan Baru / Junior
- Accounting and Finance
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jalan Kebayoran Baru, Gunung Kel., Kebayoran Baru
- Information Technology / IT
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Kreatifitas Sinergisme Teknoindo (KST) is a software company specialized in IT services and software product development. Among the key domains are retail, inventory-management, administration & back-office processing, manufacturing, e-commerce, and others. Our headquarter is in Jakarta, with team members working from several cities in Indonesia. We work primarily with small and midsize businesses, with clients from across Asia and Australia. Vision: Our vision is to be a leading global IT company, trusted by its customers for consistently delivering quality software and service excellence; whilst at the same time also become a tech hub that educating and caring for its employees wellbeing, and collaborating with them for innovation and continuous improvement. Culture: We put both clients and employees at the centre of what we do. At KST, we encourage a proactive and open communication working culture. Below are KST core values and competencies, a list of specific attributes and behaviours we care about the most. The more these values sound like you, and describe the people you want to work with, the more likely you will thrive at KST: ★ Willing to Learn: You learn rapidly and eagerly ★ Observant – You listen well and seek to understand before reacting ★ Respect - You adapt your style, and collaborate effectively with people of diverse background and cultures ★ Knowledgeable – You are good at using data, take smart risks and think strategically ★ Excellent – You are reliable, demonstrate strong performance and thirst for excellence ★ Teamwork – You contribute, nurture, and make time to help colleagues ★ Humble – You are quietly confident and openly humble ★ Integrity – You are known for authenticity, transparency, and admit mistakes freely ★ Creative – You are curious, open minded in search of new ideas and suggest better approaches ★ Service – You seek what is best for KST, rather than what is best for yourself or your group