- Responsible for the full life-cycle of assigned product technical domain, functionality, or business initiative, includes product strategy, roadmap, and release management.
- Research, analyze, and evaluate ideas or concepts to determine whether there is sufficient strategic, market, and financial merit from continued consideration and possible development into a product through industry research, direct client/prospects meetings, and through internal cross function stakeholders.
- Outline the product scope and market requirements, define success metric for each product strategy, and develop test plans and use cases.
- Identify changing trends and opportunities in the travel, hospitality, tourism, and digital space in markets around the globe.
- Handling data analytics, product performance, KPIs, user feedback, and continuous product improvement.
- Bachelor degree on Informatics, Computer Science, or Computer Engineering.
- Strong analytical capability and familiarity with customer journey: from leads generation to customer acquisition, conversion and usage
- Possess strong collaboration and influencing skills to effectively lead cross-functional teams to drive deliverables, projects and engagements to completion.
- Good command in English would be an advantage
- Eager to learn
- Preferably have knowledge in SEO
- Good understanding of browser testing and debugging
- Experience in e-commerce
- Experience handling payment gateway
- Minimum of two (2) years experiences working in digital product development and management or e-commerce
- Strong analytical and planning skills
- Good communication and presentation skills
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Once in a while
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.