Current main role and responsibility:
Marketing and selling all Growth Center-Corporate HR Solution directly to all of Kompas Gramedia employees.
Work to Learn roles and responsibilities:
- Responsible for conducting the full employee life-cycle analysis.
- Analyse the company’s employee experience and present the findings to capture the employee’s grievances.
- Independently conduct internal and external research related to employee lifecycle and experiences to identify the improvement recommendation.
- Provide actionable insights based on reliable data to improve employee experience and to drive business decision-making.
- Collaborate with related stakeholders to develop a program to improve employee experience and engagement throughout the employee’s lifecycle.
- Monitor the effectiveness of employee experience & engagement program to ensure it can deliver the improvement recommendation.
- Provide solutions using technology to improve employee experience & engagement.
Complete the following case study (copy-paste it on a new tab):
- Interest or passion in HR and Marketing
- Preferably has an experience in an employee engagement projects, managing several program at the same time.
- Having knowledge about HR products is a great advantage.
- Experience compiling data and making recommendations for programs based on the data.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with storytelling orientation.
- Able to utilize Employee Experience survey technology (e.g., Qualtrics, Culture Amp)
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- Sales and Marketing
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 lowongan dibuka