- Planning and conducting of consumer research at every stage of the product’s lifecycle; from its conceptualization, prototype validations, all the way to usability tests on the final product.
- Scope and prioritize activities based on business and customer impact
- Working closely with the product owner, engineer, designer, and others to implement new features and enhancements.
- Designing quantitative and qualitative research approaches for application in all product departments.
- Specify and research actionable product researches with extreme detail to iteratively design a product that satisfies consumer experience.
- Supporting product initiatives in their research
- 2+ years of experience in statistical analysis, qualitative analysis, quantitative analysis, product usability moderating, experimental design, and test method selection.
- At least Bachelor's degree in Business Association, Marketing, Economics, Computer Science, Cognitive Science, Psychology, Information Science, or any other related field.
- Experience conduct user experience research is a must. Have experience handle market or business research will be an advantage.
- Have strong business point of view
- Ability to quickly understand complex products and market dynamics and translate to clear, actionable specifications for product improvement.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills and strong intuitions of user behaviors.
- Have a knack for creating a simple and effective solution and the ability to generate examples through mockups and wireframes with exceptional attention to detail
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Tingkat Posisi
- Supervisor / Asisten Manager
- IT and Software
- Persyaratan tingkat pendidikan
- Lulus program Sarjana (S1)
- Respon rekruter ke lamaran
- Alamat Kantor
- Jl. Palmerah Selatan No. 22-28. Jakarta, Indonesia, West Jakarta, DKI Jakarta, Indonesia
- Media Production
- 1 lowongan dibuka
Tentang Kompas Gramedia
Kompas Gramedia, through its more than 50 years of history, is striving for one goal: enlightening and empowering Indonesia. To ensure that we are able to serve the nation for another 50 years, we are undergoing a digital transformation; strengthening and expanding our solid business pillars by developing new digital business initiatives. Our vision is to enlight all the people in Indonesia with all the knowledge we have.