We are looking for a highly motivated individual who is looking for a position as Odoo Developer in KeDA Tech. As a Odoo, your main task is to architect software structures, deciding on tech stacks, and guide junior programmers to write performant and maintainable codes for the various applications according to the needs of our clients.
ROLE & RESPONSIBILITY:
- Analyze and propose a tech design document on various programming projects
- Analyze and make a tech design decision on which third-party/open-sourced solutions to integrate to the project
- Develop robust applications suiting to the needs of the company and clients
- Guide the junior and middle level engineers to tackle new and challenging tech problems
- Learn from others in the team
- At least minimal 3 years of programming experience (escpecially Odoo ERP or Python)
- Strong programming skills
- Being able to analyze and debug problems as well as architechting solutions
- Strong knowledge of computer fundamentals, including but not limited to algorithms, data structures, and design patterns.
- Able to code review others’ code.
- Comprehensive knowledge on different coding languages and when is best to use them.
- Able to code review others’ code
- Being able to quickly learn new coding language or frameworks
- Comfortable with developing on Windows and Unix-based systems
- Comfortable working in teams as well as cross-departmental teamwork
- Good communication and interpersonal skill to cooperate with the team
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
- Competitive monthly wage
- BPJS Kesehatan, BPJS Tenaga Kerja
- Remote first
- 4Chances to learn how to program in teams, including usage of the modern team management tools such as Source Control (Git), Burndown Chart (e.g. Hansoft), and Bug Tracking Tools (e.g. JIRA)
- Being exposed to the latest developments in web technologies
- Chances to learn a new programming language along the development process.
- Exposed to developing a professional product from its infancy to finish
- Opportunities to contribute ideas to the team
- A fun-filled workplace!