- Assist recruitment process by prioritizing Great Candidate principle.
- Ensure onboarding process for employees is in accordance with Company’s regulations.
- Assist payroll administration for Kalibrr interns.
- Analyze and give recommendations of analysis results for increasing employee’s engagement.
- Implement engagement programs for all employees (Offline Meetups, Kick Off Meeting, Monthly Meeting)
- Assist implementing Standard Operation Procedures (SOP) HR Company.
- Maintain company’s social media for employer branding
- Support entire HR team in daily activities, administrative task and ad-hoc projects.
- Final year student from reputable university or fresh graduate
- Proficient in Google Workspace (Calendar, Sheet, Docs), Microsoft Office, Excel and other relevant software.
- Have a sense of ownership at work
- Proactive, always make room for improvements
- Able to work independently in a remote setup
- Able to join the internship program for at least 6 months.
Fasilitas dan Tunjangan
- Work from Home
Kalibrr’s mission is to help transform the way organizations hire great talents, and talents find meaningful career opportunities. Through our portfolio of technologies and services, we’re building a company that connects millions of individuals with world-class businesses, that helps forge strong recruiter - candidate relationships, and ultimately humanizes the entire hiring and career discovery experience. Whether we’re launching new technologies to help companies hire better or strategic programs to help talents engage with employers more meaningfully - people at Kalibrr are optimists at heart. We believe in our ability to continuously improve the value we can deliver and the impact we can create - one opportunity, one individual at a time. Together, we are powering innovation in SE Asia, by enabling ground-breaking organizations in the region to work with exceptional individuals.